Thames Valley Discos Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are set below.
Please make payments to.
Thames Valley Discos
Sort code 09-01-27
1. A non-refundable deposit of £25 must be paid by cheque or bank transfer
2. All bookings will be treated as provisional and NOT considered final until we receive the deposit and booking form (provisional status is held for 10 days after sending a booking form)
3. Any cancellation will result in the loss of the deposit even if venue closures are out of our control.( please claim on your event insurance)
4. Cancellations within 7 days of the event will require payment in full, within 7 days.
5. All outstanding monies are payable by cheque or bank transfer no later than 7 business days before the function.
6. In the extremely unlikely event of the disco having to cancel, any monies paid to us by the client shall be refunded in full. We will also help in finding a replacement DJ (This will be the full extent of the disco's liability)
7. In the unlikely event that our equipment should totally fail we do carry a full back up system, but should this also fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power cut) a pro rata refund will be given for the time remaining.
8. We require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time and 30-45 minutes to pack up and vacate the venue.
9. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least 1 working standard double socket. (2 is preferred)
10. We reserve the right to cancel our services should we discover that the Venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
11. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, we deem our persons or property to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
12. The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests and will be deemed responsible for any equipment that is damaged or stolen during the set up, performance or break down.
13. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual/s involved.
14. The person named as the client on the email correspondence is responsible for all payments due to the disco.
15. Thames Valley Discos reserves the right to use videos or photos taken at your event for use on our website or social media unless agreed otherwise in writing not to.
16. The client will provide sufficient adult supervision of the children attending the event.
17. The supervising adult will provide the DJ with assistance in the organisation of the children during any games played at the event.
18. The supervising adults will ensure that the children do not interfere with the disco equipment or prevent the DJ from performing his duties of playing music and organising games (if required)
29. Booking Time on conformation email will be the time we work to this is an official contract.
Whilst every effort will be made to complete any bookings, we cannot be held liable for variation or non-completion due to act of God, fire, flood, war, government advice, terrorism, strikes, riots, lockouts, venue closures or any civil disturbances.
©Thames Valley Discos Mobile Discos Berkshire